Despite the glorious cloudless sky in Svalbard we heard that our flight to the North Pole is postponed until tomorrow. A storm at the Geographical North Pole prevents us from leaving here in Svalbard today. So pack and unpack the sleds, take another shower and wash you hair one more time and finish paying bills and emails you were prepared to let go of. This news and the anticipated suspense is not unusual for expeditions like this and 1200 km further north the climate can throw you for a loop. So for now we wait for the latest update, go through my stuff one more time and be ready to jump into my warm clothes when we get the call. More on this later.